Wednesday, July 15, 2009


Procrastination... this is sinning to myself...to GOD the creator...the sin of laziness...
The questions that will and might pops out are..why..what..how? My other passion besides cooking..baking..munching..."sunsetting"...that's from my limited edition vocabulary list which is known only to me...to share with you.. are writing and photography. Day by day I kept telling myself that today i will find time to sit and write something and get on with my 1st assignment but i always have other issues that will deter me from doing so. So hopefully by posting it on my blog it will remind me of the urgency that i have to scribble away and get busy with words and alphabets. Hey...wait a minute..i have actually started...i am writing right? Fine...and bravo to me...will continue next in my next posting..ciao to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment