Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FR.RUFUS PEREIRA'S Retreat...9th - 12 th June 2009

9th June 2009

What a blessing indeed...drove the new Vios to Sibu for Fr Rufus 's Healing & Deliverance retreat...my passengers were...Yen..Yon..Rex and Titom...convoy together with my sisters in Christ...Rita..the 2 Pats and not forgetting Gavin..we left at 11:00 am...stop over at selangau for lunch....and we went to sibu town for further "jalan-jalan cari makan" session... around 5:00pm we arrived at The Pastoral Centre...ready to freshen up and dinner time .....mamam again...
After dinner...the 1st session was introduction from Fr Rufus....and he is one of the most respected Catholic priests in the Ministry of Healing & Deliverance in the Catholic Church worldwide.

1oth - 11th June 2009

The day starts with breakfast at 7:00am and right after the talks begun...for the next 2 days.
In between talks and at the end...fellow brothers and sisters from Bintulu..Miri..Kuching..Sibu were waiting to meet Fr Rufus...and I managed to do so...with much perseverance in waiting...although it was not my turn...just waiting and praying that if the Lord wants me to see Fr Rufus in person..then it will happen...and with God's graces he granted it...I went in to see him at around 23:00 hrs...

On the evening of 11th June 2009...there was a Mass & Faith Rally at Sacred Heart Cathedral...but I decided not to go...the girls went with their aunty Rita.
Bishop Dominic Su conducted Mass at the chapel & praying over session...together with the Healing & Counselling Group from the Philippines. I managed to get hold of Bishop Su and went for a counselling session with him...when the 2 minutes allowance was extended to like 30 minutes...

12th June 2009

I believe that the most awaited moment was the Praying Over by Fr Rufus...and most of us there were slain by the Holy Spirit...a healing and deliverance process...
A remark made by Fr Rufus...we have to pray for the continuos healing to take place...this somehow strikes my head...and yes....upon reaching home...I continued to pray for healing and I was immersed in that peacefull feelings like 4 days stretched...my mind..heart...no longer "congested"....an emptiness... but with a different kind...indeed when you really surrender all your burden..worries...the trials...up to the Lord...HE will takes it all...because HE loves us...

I am glad and very happy that the girls came together with me during this retreat...mind you dear bro & sis in christ...children..young people have an equivalent amount of deep hurts within them that we parents do not acknowledge or even aware of it...Charraine and Pheonne have their own sharing to do and from what I observed there are some changes within them....

Charraine managed to meet up with Fr Rufus at the very last moment...and I thanked & praised you O Lord...for granting it...

Hopefully we will get to meet Fr Rufus again...may be in 2011....till then God bless all

Sorry...this time no photos to share...because I purposely left my camera...no papaarazzi time...

1 comment:

  1. I was blessed to meet Father Rufus last month and my daughter was healed from her mental illness/depression. I agree with he continued prayer for continued healing. The devil is always at work and happy to reenter! God Bless Fater Rufus and all that he does in the name of Jesus Christ. I hope to see Father Rufus again as well.

    ReplyDelete