Monday, June 29, 2009

Tears in and from Heaven....

By the seconds..by the minutes..by the hours..by the days...by the months
I have watched you..I have said prayers for you..giving myself hope that you will come home..
I live each moments of my days praying for conversion...for forgiveness...
Till today...my hopes are still for you
Why are you still living in continuous denial?
What is it that will make you move on and make everyone happy for once..
Is it me Lord?
Have I been praying for the wrong reasons and issues...
Is it for my own benefit?
Whatever it is Lord..Give me the strength..courage and perseverance to go down this unfavourable lane...in order for your child to come back to you...
Feed me with your living words...so that I will be the channel for you to unite your child to your bleeding heart...
Come Lord...send me your angels and saints to help and guide me thru this...

In your most precious blood and name Lord Jesus I pray...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment