Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pink Panther and Me - A new episode


Gospa...please intercede for my needs and my loved ones...Amen


September 2009..a new beginning and episode that will remain close to my heart...I firmly believe that this is God's work...HIS mysterious ways in working his way into our life...his creations...shaping us into his likeness. When we look at ourselves left and right..up and down...it will get more complicated by the day..questions wander through our thoughts...what am I? Who am I? Why is this happening? What have I done or what have I not done? Where is HE that promises to be near me when the going gets though? Where is HE that will catch me when I fall?
Well...surprises and surprises...HE is there...here and everywhere...no mankind will provide...only the GOD Almighty...who loves us through and through..knows no bounds...loving us endlessly..it is just Us...so blind and ignorant and insensitive to HIS most Holy Presence...remember that inner thoughts that speaks to us...now that is HIM...please receive and listen to HIM attentively. HE knows all and listens...just that sometimes we demand all things to be dealt with in an express manner. So to all my friends,relatives,loved ones and the "Angels of Medugorje" listen with your ears...pray with your loving heart and act with a gentle grace.....ciao..God blesses all who visits...

No comments:

Post a Comment