Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sunsets...my Passion


Some of the sunsets photos that i took and never get to share it on any social networks...
Sunsets...always fascinates me...the moments so captivating...gives me a nice feeling of tranquility..peace..and serenity...the effects of sunsets to me..



Sunsets...God's mighty works...separates day and night
When it comes...we call it the end of another day's activities...
God's living creatures returns to its home...
Time to rest..time to ponder...time to pray...for thanksgiving
The blessings and the graces that we received for the day...




You...Sunsets.. is a magnificent art that God portrays for us mankind
And for us to indulge in its natural beauty...
To remind us...what an awesome God we have...



Come... Sunsets...be there for me...today...tomorrow...and forever
As my awesome God does...will remain there...
Always there...day and night.


No comments:

Post a Comment