Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pink Panther & Prince Court Medical Centre, KL


Dear all..its been a while...a long while...
Since 3rd November, 2009...my days have been so hectic...it goes like this...

6th November,2009
Pink Panther..BB Yonn and myself flew back to Land of The Hornbills today...our flight was delayed for almost 2 hours...in the end we have to change aircraft.
Being home was supposed to be a "Home sweet Home" scenario but in the end it turn out differently...stressed us out actually...the 1st week being home was an adjustment period for Pink Panther..2nd week was an improvement period...end of 3rd week was a going down hill for him...coming to the beginning of the 4th week was a disorientated week...in between those weeks...the scenes were...nights with high fever...persuasion in eating and lots of discomfort...in the end after consultation with Dr Lau and Dr Kana we flew back earlier and that was 2nd December, 2009 to the battlefield....NCI

At NCI...from 2nd December til 5th December, 2009
Immediately upon arrival we were admitted to the ward...
Through out the night...Pink Panther was restless...and I was without the Vitamin Sleep...nothing new for me..feels like a zombie...
The next morning went for scan on his brain...the outcome was...pressure and fluid within and that results in him being admitted to the Intensive Care Unit for close monitoring...there were times that he knew me and he is not aware of his surroundings...lots of amusing moments too...

With these we were referred to Prince Court Medical Center to see a neurosurgeon..Dr Jagdeep.
All arrangements were made by NCI and we were driven by an ambulance that morning to the ER...appointment was at 9am and after consultation with Dr Jagdeep all issues were put out front for me to digest...not a pleasant one.
1st option...just to wait and do nothing and Pink Panther will end up in coma...2nd option was just to drain the fluid with the possibility of the pressure and fluid to reoccur...and 3rd option was to go for the major works...operation to remove the tumor and drain the fluid and be prepared for the risks that comes with it...

Dr Jagdeep: How do you feel about this?
Bumblebee: How do I feel? Blank....for me to be responsible for Pink Panther's life...Lord help me....come to my aid now.....fasssssttt...
Dr Jagdeep: You think about it first...
Bumblebee:....think?????

I went back to Pink Panther with BB Yonn close by me...i told him why we were in Prince Court and the scenario...knowing very well that he would not be remembering all that I have pour out to him at that moment...but yet he confidently said...Lets do it Mami....

I called my parents and finally Dr Kana...for words of comfort and to know that I will be doing and deciding what is best for Pink Panther...

Bumblebee: I will gamble for this operation..I will be strong..I will take the risks...what ever comes...

A word of comfort that comes to my mind from my dearest and closest friend...WEBET...Take and bear that CROSS silently like Mother Mary...ok...SILENTLY...God bless you abundantly WEBET...


1:30pm
The operation was to be done...signed all the necessary forms and the waiting was like 3 hrs....but it was only at 5:30pm that I received a called from the nurse to inform me that Pink Panther was out from the operation room...from there....it was a scene of waiting...seizures...and lots of prayers...and till today. But overall the operation turned out well with no complications and for now we just wait and pray....till then CIAO all and GOD BLEss...

1 comment:

  1. May God Bless you and your family Auntie Judy , I know its really hard for you .

    With love in Christ
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete