Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Without You










Hello Pink Panther
Its Christmas dear...we were planning to spend it together with Uthan and Wennie...at their new home. They also sayang you so much...I know Uthan has been looking forward to that drinking session with you and all the Christmas cheerings to the tables,chairs and the endless "one for the road"... But then you left us and here I am spending this Christmas WITHOUT you. At times I wonder how can you be so selfish by not sharing with me of your pains and sickness earlier. There are so many "IFs"....and my tears will never washed them away.
Why you left and abandon me in such critical moments? The girls will need your guidance and advice so badly...but when I remember how you used to talk to them about how well they can cope and carry themselves...I felt waves of peace flowing through. I guessed thats your legacy to them. Please pray for us on earth here dadi...that we will be fine without you.
May the angels and saints be with you always and also Mama Mary and Jesus our Lord.
Love and Miss you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment