Monday, March 8, 2010

WITHOUT YOU


Looking so de Mafia...during one of his feeling good days


Hello Dadi...yesterday evening the urge to drive to Nilai was so strong and BB Yon and myself went with the intention to get some materials there but I strongly believed that it was for a different reason. I have been here for a month plus but yet I have not driven myself to Nilai despite the fact that I have conquered all areas with the aid of my sincere Mr GPS...never ever leave home without it!!!! Upon reaching Nilai and driving along all those so familiar roads and landmarks my heart was beating at a rapid pace and when it comes to NCI direction my tears were beyond control...so I detour the roundabout and make a come back to Nilai Square.

Dadi
I thought I was ready for it but the pain is still so raw. I just cannot bring myself to be where we spent the last few months together...
I know you will ask me in such a way..."Hey...why all these tears....stupid...". What do I care... if I am indeed being stupid and silly? Its for the love of you....Ciao Pink Panther...

No comments:

Post a Comment