Sunday, March 28, 2010

WITHOUT YOU...


Dear Dadi

I am not going to count the days anymore...the days that you left us...this will be the last I guess...its 105 days since you been gone. Its not doing me any good but that does not mean that i love and miss you less...it is far from that. I just refuse to think of it how long you have been missing from my life. It can really brings me down...the wounds will re-opened and I will have to start from day 1 again.

I finally come to an end...reading that book..Left to Tell... and the final chapters reveal to me of God's healing...Dear Lord I now surrender to you Simon's soul...that YOU will hold him close to YOU and that you will watch over his soul in Heaven. I pray too that my tears will dry up and my pain eased and that I will no longer agonized over my loss...that I will placed you dearest in the hands of our Dear Lord and that you are forever beside the Almighty One in HEAVEN.

Grant O Dear Lord eternal rest upon the soul of Simon Sudin and let your perpetual light shine upon him and may his soul rest in peace....Amen

1 comment: