Thursday, February 4, 2010

My BibleWalk...


My encounter with our LORD's living words...

On the 2nd February, 2010

Psalm 27
Verse 1

The Lord is my light and my salvation
So why should I be afraid?
The Lord protects me from danger
So why should I tremble?

Verse 5

For HE will conceal me there when troubles come
HE will hide me in his sanctuary.
HE will place me out of reach on a high rock.

On 4th February, 2010

Verse 11

Teach me how to live, O Lord
Lead me along the path of honesty
for my enemies are waiting for me to fall

Verse 13

Yet I am confident that I will see the Lord's goodness
while I am here in the land of the living

Verse 14

Wait patiently for the Lord
Be brave and courageous
Yes, wait patiently for the Lord..

Praise be Jesus's name...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment