Wednesday, February 17, 2010

WITHOUT YOU





Its Ash Wednesday, meaning its Lenten season. It seems so soon...with Saint Valentine's day and the spirit of CNY which is still hovering in the air. ...Dadi...Valentine day just passed me by...quietly without you. But then as you loved to answer me whenever I wished you..."not everyday a valentine day kah...". The memories of last valentine's lingers on...there is just no way to reach out to you now. There's never a moment or a day that passes me by that is not filled with the lovely thoughts of you. May be I should pray to God for signs to let me know that you are near me when I need you most to console and comfort me in my times of misery. You are so free from all this pain,heartaches and sufferings. How I envy you so much for being taken away from all this because to me God favours you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment