Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ponggal Celebration At The Church Of Divine Mercy, Shah Alam


We shared the joy of our fellow tamil brothers & sisters in Christ last sunday, the richness of thier culture...Ponggal Feast which was celebrated in the Church of Divine Mercy last Sunday, the Mass was in Tamil ...a mass of thanksgivings and appreciations of their harvests. This was our 2nd mass experience there...such a beautiful church.
I have always wanted to visit this church and I give my thanks to God for bringing and directing me here...1st of all...we found a condominium in USJ Subang which is not too far away from Sapura Smart School and the church is just 15 minutes away....Thank you Lord.
So do I want to move away from this next year...it remains to be seen...Lord continue to show and direct me...Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment