Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WITHOUT YOU...


Going through your things that were sent from the office...holding back my tears..I can feel you,can see you,your voice and all those familiar sounds and things you used to say...I cannot continue..hurts so much. You left me with no words of comfort or said your last goodbyes..I was the one who said Goodbye to you..now I am all alone looking at all these jigsaw puzzles of life you left me. Should I be complaining to you Lord? For taking him away so soon..at such critical moment? I have so much to do in so little time now...may the Lord grant me the graces to be strong like you...Amen

1 comment:

  1. Dear Pheoon,

    Congratulations to you. Surely, your dd & mummy happy to see and hear about your result.

    Do the best in near future.

    From.
    Autie Eblen Manja & Family.

    ReplyDelete