Thursday, January 14, 2010

WITHOUT YOU...


Since you been gone...a month passes us by...your 3 chuchamunggas still grieving for you...just the mention of your name bring tears to our eyes...daddy,uglyman,daddymonster,pink panther...thats what we called you. Ya daddy...we sure do miss you so much...sometimes we feel that you will come home...from where you are...that this is just a temporary separation. Now how assuring can that be right? At times I wished that it was ME who went away and not you...I have to carry on now...filling up the role as daddy & mummy to the girls. If only you know what I am going through now...but I guess you know and you are watching me...right? You better be watching because if I do fall and stumble and hurt myself...YOU are not there to pick me up....

No comments:

Post a Comment