Sunday, January 17, 2010

WITHOUT YOU...


The one thing that both of us loves to do during our times in Nilai was to talk silly to each other...although you were always in pain you never failed to cheer me up and have numerous humorous moments..should be the other way round ...the caregiver should be the one comforting the patient...but not you daddy. Remember the time when we were in Prince Court...told you that you MUST BE STRONG to fight Mr C and that you must never let go...and not to leave me alone in this cruel world...your reply was...don't worry because you will find me an apek for my companion...daddy there will never be another YOU in my life...not even an apek and pls don't send me any apek..don't need any apek...or I will get Mr Kuki to munch him up for his meal...I pray that all the angels and the saints will have lots of homorous moments with you there...love you Pink Panther.

No comments:

Post a Comment