Tuesday, January 12, 2010

WITHOUT YOU...

Hey u Uglyman...so miss calling you by that name daddy...
I just wanna share that i feel so hopeless today...went to a dear friend's house last nite daddy...Uncle John Kodok's wife passed away all so suddenly...just like yourself with the same sickness too...she's my age...43 and turning 44 in 10th March..remember how she jokes around and how much she kept herself so pretty and till her death she still maintained that beauty. With friends departing from us and from this world...left and right...its so unbearable...i bottled up my tears and emotions...but my heart bleeds because it reminds me of of your own sudden departure from us...daddy you should see how your girls comforted me when I do break down...sorry that I let myself go in front of them...its just impossible not to...everyday is a revelation for me...all the things that I have to discover now..its an eye opening...a sword that pierces through me..like u always said...never ever takes things for granted..and that's just so YOU daddy...does it have to be this painful to make us learn and change our ways...well let me tell you indeed its so painful...there are just so many unanswered "what ifs.." and its a complicated lesson. How I wished that the others may learnt from all these... but despite all that, I am so appreciative of the last 5 months that we spent together...a true quality time...and I believe it to be so because you never missed telling people on how you have rediscovered me after all those donkey years...come to think of it that was our long overdue second honeymoon which we were supposed to have and never did...mainly because of your work and commitments. I don't blame you because you have a very good loving heart...you just have to make sure that everything goes well...we 3 chuchamunngas missed you so much...Oh Lord grant Eternal rest upon the soul of our beloved Simon Sudin, Let your perpetual light shine upon him and may his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed thru the mercy of God rest in peace...Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment