Thursday, January 7, 2010

WITHOUT YOU...

My Dear Pink Panther
I thought and believe that I was strong and capable of handling all these outstanding legal documentations that needs to be settled but I am such a big failure case to myself. I hate it so much... going thru this phase.... My tears are still flowing for you and knowing that I have to face this crazy mad world without you. YOU..the main inspiration and pillar of motivation & strength for the girls and me. No one and nothing can replace that in our lives now...I know you would want us to move on but its so complicated to do so...I just I want to sleep it off and search for you in my dreams and get you back to us or at least talk to me in those dreams and advice me on all those urgent issues. I am so scared you know... what if my plans and decisions are wrong...please pray for all of our needs daddy from there...luv and misses you so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment